June 27, 2011

It's been a week already?!?

Mom & Family,
Man! That was already a week?!? That was the fastest week of my life! We've been teachin and preachin up a storm! It sounds like you are all having fun back home! Be sure and let me know how Canada was! I know what you mean when you say its finally summer! Its blazin hott here! I've never sweated so much in my life! My rash is gone (It was heat rash), and I'm going full force once again. Not a lot has changed since last week. We taught some more lessons, met some new families, and went to church again. It seems like thats how its gonna be for the next 2 years, so dont be expecting a ton of changes through my e-mails. I just want you all to know that I'm going great out here. I love the people, and am beginning to pick up on the slang here in the West Indies. Its basically like learning a new language. I wasn't able to send the pictures or a letter  through the mail, because we live a ways away from where I'd need to drop it off. But I found out how to attatch pictures on these computers, so i'll try and put some on in this e-mail. Please just print them off and put them in that little book thingy you were talking about for my mission. We played basketball today with all the elders on Barbados. We played for like 2 or 3 hours and we had a little bracket of 6 teams of 3 players. My team won every time. I'm sorry this e-mail isn't as exciting as last weeks, but i'll be sure to let you know if anything comes up thats exciting!
Love you all, be safe!
Elder Wilson
Oh yeah, Our mission president told us a cool quote that I want to share with you....
"...when obedience ceases to become an irritant, but becomes our quest, in that instant will God endow us with power."
This is where I'm meant to be. I'll follow the rules and stay smart so you wont have to worry about me.
 Love ya Love ya!