October 3, 2011

General Conference was AWESOME!

Mama!

Its good to hear from you this week!! Conference was SOOOO good! I
loved Jeffrey R. Hollands talk during priesthood session. It was about
missionary work. I also liked Elaine S. Dalton's talk about raising a
little girl. I took lots of notes just in case. :) That will be way
cool to see 2 new temples when I get back home. I will have to see if
they're cool enough for me to get married in!

Rylee got asked to homecoming! Cool cool! Tell her I hope she has fun.
About her ....Tell her I say to shape up. I wish I would have spent
more time with the family and with my siblings than I did. I really
miss you guys. Tell her that one day, like me, she'll realize that
friends aren't forever, and your family is what really counts.

Dad got a new car!!! Woo hoo! Is that the one that I'm going to buy
off of him when I get back home?!?!?!?! I would FeTcHiN love a little
celica! Please send me some pictures of it next week!

About the Salina house....Heavenly Father knows about the family's
situation right now. I have been praying for the "Salina house
situation" to go well. Keep including that in your prayers. Heavenly
Father loves us so much, that things that are important to us, become
important to him too! He really wants us to be happy, and will help us
be happy if we keep following his commandments, keep praying, and keep
reading the scriptures! About reading the scriptures....2 Nephi 32:3.
-How much do we eat when we feast? A little bit, or as much as will
fit in our bellies?
-What do you think he means when he says "...feast upon the words of Christ..."?
-What are the words of Christ??
-What is promised to us if we "Feast"?

That chapter hit me pretty hard. I need to study harder. Read that
chapter/verse, and answer the questions below with the kids. Help them
understand that verse, and why it is so important. Another reference
to that verse is 1 Nephi 11:35.
-What is the Iron Rod?
-How is the Iron Rod related to the words of Christ in 2 Ne 32:3?
Aren't they the same thing??? :)

Take some time to read and ponder those scriptures. They are some good verses.


I am doing GrEaT out here! The transfer is coming to an end, and I'll
probably be getting a new companion soon and be moved to another
place. Hopefully I get sent to Guyana! That'd be awesome! I'm
repenting daily, reading my scriptures, and praying TONS! I'm just
fine out here mama. Don't worry about me. :) I love ya tons!!

Elder Wilson