I'm sending some pictures this week. These are a few things that happened over the past 15 days or so. Sis. Nicholas climbed her Breadfruit tree, and I got a picture because she was almost 30 feet up. I also sent a picture of the Shark that I ate a few days ago. Those are mean looking little suckers....
It was cool to speak to you guys yesterday too! I had some leftover time, so I thought I'd call my Grandma's and wish them a Happy Mothers Day too. Grandpa and Grandma Dahl were each on a different phone, so I talked to both of them at the same time. It was good to talk to Callie too. How is she doing with her back??
I got the pictures of Robert. Thanks! It's so good to see him again. Can you send him some of the best ones that I've sent you???? Like the Shark one and some of the others???? Thanks!!
About the package, No I don't need anything really other than that charger. I'm doing fine. :)
I'm sorry this one is a short letter! I am heading to Castries now to ship Elder Jordan out and wait for my new companion to come in tomorrow morning. I'll send more pictures next week! Tell Robbie and Meliss thanks for the E-mails and that I love 'em!!
Love ya