Mama,
It's good to hear from you. No, I haven't got your package yet, but I'm sure it should be here in the next day or two at least.
It sounds like there are going to be some cool changes there soon! You get a Suburban! Woo Hoo! Utah soccer/baseball mom car!!! :) That will be cool when the cement gets poured out back. Is Dad still planning on making that a little T.V. Room?? That would be awesome. Tell Coleman to keep trying his RipStick. I want to see how good he's got when I come back home, so tell him to practice hard!
About Skype; My Church goes from 10am - 12 noon. I was planning on calling around 3:30 or 4:00pm my time, which would be around 2:00pm your time. Is that okay? That should give you guys enough time to eat and clean up dishes, but it should also give us enough time to talk before you go to Grandma's around 4:00 if you're planning on going. Write me back and let me know. I can call you a day or two before and talk to you briefly to get everything figured out. E-MAIL me back and let me know what your plans are so I can work it out with the other Missionaries and plan accordingly.
Tell everyone back home that I say hello and that I'm doing well. It's weird to me that those people still exist! I know that might sound funny, but when you're out here, you learn to love the people and you forget about a lot of things. I guess that's what Gordon B. Hinckley's dad meant when he said "Forget yourself and go to work"
My lupus has been okay lately. I still have a rough time waking up on time, but I actually did pretty good this week. I usually can make it up around 7:00 - 7:30am (I'm supposed to be up at 6:30am). But this week I made it up at 6:30 four times this week. I was pretty proud of myself. I've been taking Benadryl to get to sleep, and it seems to be helping. Sometimes I wake up at 6:30 and feel like I haven't even gone to sleep yet. Those days suck....I've been trying to eat a lot healthier and watch for flares, and it seems to be helping. I'm still not quite sure how to tell when a flare is coming up, it usually just hits, and then I go from there. I'm glad that Elder Jordan understands. He will study or clean the apartment for an hour or two while I take a nap sometimes. He's a good guy. I'm glad I got paired with him.
It rained a TON this week. It was pretty crazy. The streets and trenches got flooded, and everyone here in the West Indies is afraid of the rain, so everyone went inside. Elder Jordan and I stayed out to try and talk to any stragglers, but our efforts were in vain. We ended up just playing in the rain and getting really wet.
I'm in Castries today, and I forgot my SD card. So I'll have to send some pictures next week. Sorry! I love you all tons though and am excited to talk to you in a few days!
I LOVE YOU!!!! :) :)
Brad