September 17, 2012

Staying In St. Vincent

Mama,

No, still no license, and still no package. I got my transfer call. I
will be staying with Elder Rice again here in Calliaqua. The Lord must
need me to learn something, because he's leaving me with Elder Rice. I
don't know how I feel about it yet. I have had mixed emotions since I
got the transfer call. My health has been crazy. I talked to Mama
James (The one I sent a picture of last week.), and told her that I
suspected that I had Lupus. We got talking, and she told me about ther
Thyroid and about how it is under-active. She told me about the
symptoms, and told me that I could just have an Over-Active Thyroid.
I'm not quite sure what that means, but Mama James is like an expert
on everything (She is a lawyer, an actor, and doctor, and a public
speaker. . . . ), so maybe you could look into that and see if you can
find anything.

Sister James also wants to make some aroma-therapy candles, and I told
her about Doterra Oils and about how I had been using Lavender. She
wants to talk to you or Dad and see if she can work something out to
buy some from you. I'll give her this e-mail address and if she
e-mails you, you can let dad talk to her and find out more
information.

Not much happened this week. It's been hard in this area, because
school has started up again, and our area is the "Country side". That
means that a lot of the people who live in our area, travel to town
for school and work, so our number of lessons has dropped, and it's
been harder to find people. On friday, we walked for almost 2 hours
without seeing a single person. We're going to have to figure
something out to try and get work going again. And about the next
transfer, I don't know how to feel about it. I know it doesn't help to
complain, but it really was stressful for me last transfer. I feel
like I do ALL the work in the companionship, and it's hard for me to
get Elder Rice to help. Our personalities are really different too. It
makes it really weird to talk to each other and to try and figure
things out. I don't know, I guess I'm put in this situation because
the Lord knows I can handle it. Maybe somehow this will help me down
the road, but as for now, it's REALLY testing my faith and my
patience.

I'm glad you guys had a good week. Nick e-mailed me and I got his
address and he gave me his. Thanks for talking to him and telling him
about the letter. He's having a tough time with all of his friends on
missions. He's just been working, and sleeping pretty much. It was
good to talk to him.

Other than that, I'm alive, I know this gospel's true, and I know my
Redeemer lives. I'm almost finished with the Book of Mormon again (I'm
in Helaman 12), and I'm trying my best to help others to learn the
same.

I love you guys, and I have a lot of pictures to send, but the
computer is really slow, and I don't have enough time to attach them
all. I'm sorry! I'll send more next week.

Love ya tons.
Brad