February 18, 2013

Rylee's really gone?

Mama,

I can 't believe that Rylee is really gone. That's really weird to think about. It feels like just yesterday that I was in her shoes. I'm proud of her though. she'll do great. I hadaprettygoodweekhere. Wehad adecentweek.Bro.Jeffreycametochurch,sohisbaptismisstillgoodforthis week.WemovedhisdatetoSaturdaythough,becausethereisacelebrationhere similartocarnival(LikeSt.Vincent) buttheycallitMASH(pronounced"mosh")wemovedhisdatetothisthursday,soi'llbesuretotakelotsofpicturesandsendthemtoyou.

I'msorrythatthewordsareallsquishedtogetherinthise-mail.mycomputersspacebarisbroken,andwe'realongwayfromanothere-mailshop.you'lljusthavetogothroughandaddthespacesformelater.

ElderRieseandiaredoingwell.Wehavebeenworkinghardandwehavecomehomeeachnightwithachingbones.wehavebeenwalkingsomuch,thatwewillgetcrampsinthe nightwhilewe'resleeping. it'skindoffunnybecauseweunderstandwhattheotherisgoingthrough.Wealsohadareallygoodactivityafewdays
ago.WeplayedsoccerandcricketwithsomelessactivesonSaturday,spentthemorningwiththeyoungmenfromtwodifferentbranches.Itwasfunto playsports,butIhaven'tbeenthatactiveinalongtime. Igotreallysore,andgottireseasily....I'mgoingtohavetogetbackintoshape soIcanplaysoftballagainsoon.IsDadstillplanningonplaying?? Tellhimtosetupateamandputmeonitforthissummer!

Here'ssomepicturesforthisweek.I'msorryIdidn'twritemore.It'skindofhardtotypeandtellastorywellwhenyourspacebardoesn'twork.itkindofthrowsyouoff.

I'llbesuretowritemorenextweekandI'llhavemorepictures.Iloveyouguys!

Love,

Brad


**If you're not up for the challenge of reading it that way - try this:

Mama,

I can 't believe that Rylee is really gone. That's really weird to think about. It feels like just yesterday that I was in her shoes. I'm proud of her though. she'll do great. I had a pretty good week here. We had a decent week. Bro.Jeffrey came to church,so his baptism is still good for this week. We moved his date to Saturday though, because there is a celebration here similar to carnival (Like St.Vincent) but they call it MASH (pronounced"mosh") we moved his date to this Thursday, so i'll be sure to take lots of pictures and send them to you.

I'm sorry that the words are all squished together in this e-mail. My computers space bar is broken, and we're a long way from another e-mail shop. You'll just have to go through and add the spaces for me later.

Elder Riese and i are doing well. We have been working hard and we have come home each night with aching bones. We have been walking so much, that we will get cramps in the night while we're sleeping. It's kind of funny because we understand what the other is going through. We also had a really good activity a few days ago. We played soccer and cricket with some less actives on Saturday, spent the morning with the young men from two different branches. It was fun to play sports, but I haven't been that active in a long time. I got really sore, and got tired easily....I'm going to have to get back into shape so I can play softball again soon. Is Dad still planning on playing?? Tell him to set up a team and put me on it for this summer!

Here's some pictures for this week. I'm sorry I didn't write more. It's kind of hard to type and tell a story well when your space bar doesn't work. It kind of throws you off.

I'll be sure to write more next week and I'll have more pictures. I love you guys!

Love,
Brad