Mama,
Aw man! I miss the Wendover trips! I haven't had good food like that for months now! Yes, I did get the Christmas card. It looks good! I got it last thursday.
This week was a good week. Our numbers were really low this week because it rained a TON! Elder George and I got caught in the rain 3 times this week, and we got soaked every time. We had to walk home (The vans won't pick us up if we're wet), people wouldn't let us in, and it took up a lot of time. We ended up studying a lot and I got to Alma in the B.O.M.
This week was actually pretty uneventful....We are still wokring hard, and doing our best to learn and grow as we teach others. We did get to travel up to Georgetown this week though. Georgetown (About an hour van ride away from our apartment) is the very extreme tip of our area. We got some referrals from the other Elders on St. Vincent, and so we decided to head up. It is SUPER pretty. I always thought down by the beach by our apartment was pretty, but the Jungle and the counrty is GORGEOUS!! If you can imagine....plenty coconut trees all scattered around and lots of banana trees all planted in rows like apple trees back home. I'll have to get a picture of it sometime. It really is pretty. We also got to see the Volcano "La Soufriere" because Georgetown is really close to it. It's HUGE!! I'm going to have to hike it sometime this transfer.
I'm not sure what else you want to know about my area or my mission so far. Next week, Have some people e-mail you with specific questions that they want answered about my mission or St.Vincent. That way, I'll be able to e-mail you specifics.
Sorry this e-mail is small! We struggled last week, so we set up some appointments for today in order to make this week better! I love ya tons! Have fun watchin Terra Nova tonight! :)
Love,
Elder Wilson
PS. Read the story of Abinadi in Mosiah 8 (I think)...I read that this week, and loved actually taking as much out of it as I could. It really sets the bar for "Missionary work" and teaching with power and Authority.
Love ya!