I'm sorry that you haven't heard from me in a while. It was a holiday in St. Vincent last Monday which is why you didn't hear from me.
I hope that you are all feeling good! I know that feeling sick isn't fun at all! I haven't had a chance to take any pictures of St. Lucia yet, but I'll take some this week and I'll try to send some in my next e-mail. We're going to hike a volcano today! We're leaving in a bout ten minutes, so I gotta hurry today.
Oh yeah, ST. Lucia's main language isn't english, it's French Creole. I am learning it so quickly, that people don't believe that I've only been here for 4 days. It's funny because they will say something about us, and I will respond with "Mwe sav qui sa ou di" (I can understand what you're saying.) I can also introduce myself: "Bon jour Fue ex Se, no mwe se Elder Wilson. Eesay a bookoo playzee poo vinnie St. Leecee." (Good morning brothers and sisters. My name is Elder Wilson. It's a great pleasure to come here to St. Lucia.) It has accents on it, and I probably mis-spelled some of them, but I want you to be able to pronounce it when you read it. :)
I'm sorry that this e-mail is so chort. The computers here are a lot slower that in St. Vincent. This place is more 3rd world than any other places i've been. It's funny, because some areas of St. Vincent remind me of Salina, Utah. :) I'll try and find another e-mail shop next week that's more up-to-date so I can send pictures. I love you tons!
I'm doing great, no worries!
Elder Wilson