Mom,
Sorry that I didn't get to e-mail yesterday. I was in BArbados for a zone conference. President Gamiette was there and he came with President Vinas of the quorum of the seventy (Area Presidency). It was a long day! We got u[p early to fly to barbados, and we had our conference until 7:00 PM. We then drove back to the airport, and we didn't get home until around 11:00 PM last night. Our P-Day was pretty much cancelled. But I do get to e-mail you today. This computer should let me send some pictures, so you can see how I'm doing. I 'm loving it here in ST. Lucia. I really miss the people in St. C\Vincent and BArbaods, but It's weird how fast you get attatched to people out here. I'm learning french creole still, and I learned some new words: Mwe lamu u (I love you!) Sorry this letter is short again, but I kinda got robbed of a P-day. It's okay though, because my journal has enough spiritual information to last me for weeks! IT was a great Zone conference. Elder Jensen is doing well. I love that guy a ton. I've been blessed with some great companions lately. I'm still wokring hard and trying my best to be a good example. Baptisms haven't been coming lately, but that's not all that's important. I think the mission is shaping me more than it's shaping/helping anyone else.
Mom, and Dad, I just wanted to say thank you for helping me get this far. Thank you for pushing me. Thank you for teaching me basic social skills like how to read, speak properly, and write. So many people here cant....Thanks for everything. I wish I could go back in time, and be a better son. Please forgive me for anything I ever did to hurt you. I love you guys more than you know.
Mwe lamu u
Elder Wilson
PS Sorry, no pictures from St. Lucia yet, I'll try an remember to bring my other card next week. I'll try to take some good ones!