(**Let me preface this email with a note - I DID send him an email!! He just got up extra early today to get mine written so he got it after this email was sent! He sure knows how to make me feel guilty!!)
Mama,
I didn't get an e-mail for you...It's okay it's not like I'm 5,000 miles away or anything....I'm probably okay...I'm probably not dead and I probably haven't gone to the hospital this week. But what if I had? What if I'm currently e-mailing you from the hospital bed and i'm on the verge of death? How would you know? You wouldn't! Ha ha ha. I'm just kidding. I'm fine, don't worry about me. I'm not in the hospital and I'm healthy.
My companion's name is Elder Michael Jordan. I'm serious....He is from Beaver Dam, Arizona. He came from Guyana. Lucky dog.....Guyana sounds like a blast. He;s almost finished with his mission, and he has a weird love of ties. He has like five times as many as I do....and I have around 20. Its crazy.
This week was slow. We just preached and teached and worked like missionaries do! I miss Elder Jensen. I loved that guy. We were doing pretty well here in Vieux-Fort, but then he had to get up and leave to Guyana on me. I wonder why everyone around me goes to Guyana?? I hope he does well out there.
Well, I'm not sure what else to tell ya. I'm still alive! I'm still workin hard! Ha ha
Love ya!
Elder Wilson
PS:
Mosiah 4:11-12