February 7, 2012

Pictures....GONE!

Mama! :)

I'm glad that you all had a good week this week! I LOVED Fast Sunday. Carrie-Ann and her boyfriend Uranus came to church this week (Elder Jensen and I fasted especially for them). They instantly bonded with the members, and told President Nicholas (The Branch President) that they wanted to be baptised. Unfortunately, they have to get married first, so hopefully we can help them take the steps towards baptism. 

I got a call from Elder George yesterday too. He's still in St. Vincent. He called to tell me that they had 7 baptisms so far this transfer....Now when I was with him in St. Vincent, I was a little discouraged because we weren't seeing a ton of success even though we were WORKING OUR TAILS OFF. Anyway...He called to tell me that all the investigators that we had been working with, and that He and I had found, were being baptised. It was a great feeling! It's weird how attached you get to the people out here....

Bailey is getting married to Wes???? I love that guy! He was my favorite guy to work with at Throwdown. Be sure to let him know that I say hello!! and Dillon is going to Africa??!?!?? That's so COOL! We're going to have a ton of similar stories. Lots of African people immigrated to the Caribbean islands, so I run into a lot of them. He's going to love the Rastas.....:)

Some bad news......Last week I plugged my flash drive into the computer to send some pictures to you, and the computer must have had a virus or something...and all my pictures were deleted off of my flash drive. EVERY one.....from the first 8 months of my mission....So cherish the ones that you have and keep them safe for me on the computer at home. It made me sad a little, but they were just pictures....Oh well.

About the posting on facebook....Be sure to let them know that I can get transferred every six weeks. This is the last week of the transfer, so I could be leaving St. Lucia or I could stay a while longer. It's just a little difficult to get letters and mail if it gets sent to another island. Maybe you could have them e-mail you, and only give a few of them my e-mail address if they really want to write me and get in touch with me. But dont give it to a lot of people. I still want to stay focused. 

I've been doing really well! I did want to ask you a question though.....Does fasting help your lupus, or usually cause it to flare up? I was feeling really bad and in pain these past few days, but when I fasted, It seemed to give me more energy and clean out my system. Is that what happens to you? Just wondering....If so...I think I'm going to fast more! :)

Things are going great out here in St. Lucia. Elder Jensen and I are doing really well together, and we're seeing some success here in Vieux-Fort. 

Oh yeah...One last thing.....I am adding a song that is really popular here in the Caribbean. (I HOPE IT DOESN'T HAVE ANY BAD WORDS!!! :() If it does, you probably wont be able to understand them anyways. :) But this is how most of the people talk around here. I thought it would be cool to let you hear some of the popular Caribbean music.  :) 

Love ya Coleman!!!

Love, Brad