Mama,
This week sounds like it was a ton of fun for you guys! It sounds like it was pretty busy too! This e-mail will be a little bit shorter, because we're rushed for time today. We have some stuff we need to get finished today.
Anyways, this week was pretty good for us. I can't believe this transfer is already almost over....again. I feel like I was just saying that with Elder Jensen.
Oh yeah, I wanted to update you on all of the weird things I have eaten....So I have eaten frog legs, pig snout, pig tail, dolphin, shark, congo eel, sting ray, and tartan. I had the congo eel just last week! I\Our branch president is a fisherman, and this morning he took us with him! That was the first time I have ever fished on anything but a lake. He asked us last night if we wanted to go and told us that he was leaving at 4:00am the next morning. So we hid our alarm clock on the top of the cupboard in kitchen, and we went with him today. We were there for the sunrise. It was pretty cool.
Our fast and testimony meeting was awesome! Our investigators got up and bore their testimonies! That was so cool! They're going to be baptized in 2 weeks. :)
Just to let everyone know......FASTING + PRAYER = Miracles!
Be sure to try it!
Here's some pictures from last week! Love ya!
Elder Wilson