Mama,
I feel like I just e-mailed you a day or two ago.....wait....I did. :)
I'm doing okay. I'll get the test results today or tomorrow and I'll let you know what's going on. I've talked to Sis. Ludwig and she's helping me out. She said that she talked to the doctor and the doctor said it was a tremor, but when I heard it in the actual doctors office, I heard the word "seizure", so that's what I went off of. I'll keep you updated when I find out more information though.
We didn't work much this week. We were inside for carnival and then I had to get tests done and Elder Hernandez had to go to Trinidad for a few days, So we just visited some members and got to know each others area better. Sunday was hectic. We found out that there is a TON of drama going on in our branch. People won't come to church because they were offended by someone, and then they say something to spread a rumor about those people, and other people get offended and stop coming to church. Before you know it, our usual 120 members in attendance becomes approx 75 people. That's only 50% on our members that are coming to church! We have to figure out a way to teach our members about repentance and forgiveness.....and not to be dramatic.....Fun huh? ha ha
That's about all for this week. We're going to clean and do some laundry, and we might go play soccer or basketball later today. It's a pretty chill P-Day, so I can get plenty of rest.
Travel safe! Tell the family that I love them! Be sure to tell that to Lindy and her family too! Thanks!
Brad