Mama!
First of all. I'm doing great in St. Vincent again. My Address is: PO Box 601 Kingstown, St. Vincent.
I'm serving with Elder Makanani. He's from Samoa and lived in L.A. for a while. I lied to you though. I got him and another missionary confused. He only weighs about 240 lbs. Ha ha. We're getting along well. I am serving in a 4-man apartment right now. Elder Ward and Elder Hernandez are the other companionship we're living with. Elder Ward is from Idaho and will be playing for the BYU soccer team when he gets back home and Elder Hernandez is from Trinidad and already has a bachelors degree and owns his own business. He's 23 years old. The rest of us are 20.
Carnival is the rest of this week and next week. (Look up pictures of St . Vincent Carnival on Google! Then you'll comprehend what's going on here in Kingstown.) The people party a lot for 2 weeks and they drink a lot. We go out to work in the morning, and we see people naked and drunk on the sides of the road. They paint themselves up, and party all throughout the night. I haven;t slept very well for the past few days because our apt is right in the main party area in Kingstown. they wear lots of skimpy outfits, and party all day, so lately, we've been coming in at 6 pm, and then closing the drapes and the windows until it's bed time. It's hard to study or sleep though because of the music, so we play monopoly or risk. Next Monday and Tuesday are the BIGGEST celebrations, so we have to stay in ALL day for those 2 days. It's going to be crazy.....
Other than that, I forgot my camera and I cant send any pictures. Oh yeah, I also sold my Ukulele to Elder Hunt last week, and then I found a big sale here in St. Vincent at a Music place. So I bought a guitar with the money that he paid me. Elder Makanani can PLAY! So he's teaching me and I'm already picking it up really well. It's not to hard after you've played the Uke a lot.
I'm alive and well. I'll try to get some pictures next week! I Love you!
Brad