Mama,
It sounds like you had a fun week! I wish I could go and play baseball again. The people here play a lot of cricket, and soccer occasionally. About that Ultimate Frisbee photo, It wasn't taken by my camera, but it is a real shot....We don't have time for Photoshop, we're busy working.
I got your package too. I got it on Wednesday. I have been using the Lavender, but I haven't been able to see a difference yet. I've been putting it on the bottoms of my feet, but it doesn't seem to do anything but make my bed smell good. Any other ways I could use it?
Rylee worked a Graveyard shift? What line did she work on? She peobably worked on the liquid line or boxing bottles. Did she like it? It was pretty rough for me for the first week or two. Tell her to keep trying, and she'll get a good job eventually.
I've been practicing the Piano a lot lately. Every time we go to the church for a meeting or an activity, we go early so I can practice. I'm getting decent. I can read notes on the top hand really well, but the bottom hand messes me up sometimes. Tell Coleman to keep practicing so that we can play when I get back!
Our work has been slow lately. We have been struggling to find new investigators and get people to church, but we are working with a few really cool people. First, we have Michelle. We dropped her a while ago because she wasn't progressing, but we went back a few weeks ago and she told us that she had still been reading the Book of Mormon, she kept praying, and that she wanted to be baptized. (She is a Catholic, so it was tough to convince her that infants don't need baptism, and now she agrees!) She has asked us multiple times if we could baptize her. She bore her testimony and told everyone that if we could, she would be baptized right after church. Unfortunatley, the law of Chastity is a big issue in the Caribbean, and she still has to get married. She's getting married in a few weeks. :)
I read something really funny a few days ago. I got an e-mail from another missionary in another mission, and he was telling me about these people that he found that were awesome, but they were living together and weren't married. He said that he didn't know how to teach them because he had never come across that before. I laughed as I read that, because it's almost opposite for us in the West Indies. If you find someone who's married, it amazes you!
The Traveling assistants are coming here today. We're going to the beach soon to play ultimate frisbee again. The Assistants got the best call for their last transfers. They get to travel to EVERY part of the mission and see every area before the new mission president gets here. That would be the coolest last transfer!
Anyways, I forgot my camera because we rushed out of the apartment today, but I'll try to get some pictures to send for you next week. I love you tons!
Brad