Yes, The emergency Transfer happened. I'm in Castries St. Lucia now. It's really weird because I could be leaving next week. Transfer calls are this Saturday, so I could leave or stay here. I'll keep you posted though. No, I haven't met the new mission president. He's not here yet. He comes in 2 or 3 more weeks. Lupus has been okay, yes, I've been using the essential oils. I guess they're working. Ha
This week was CRAZY! I left Vieux-Fort on Wednesday and transferred here to Castries. I'm serving with Elder Hunt (At least for the next week...). It was sad to leave Vieux-Fort. Sister Nicholas (the one you talked to on the phone on Mothers day), cried when she found out I was leaving. She told me that I was one of her favorite missionaries, and that made my day. :) She was like my Mom away from home. It's weird to learn a new area, and meet a different branch, but I've been doing well. Elder Hunt is from Twin Falls, Idaho, and is getting ready to go home. This is his last transfer. He's 6' 2'' and weighs 230 LBS. We're an odd couple.....Like most of my other companions.
We had 2 more baptisms this past week. We had one in Vieux-Fort (Her name was Marla, she's 32 yrs old and AWESOME!). I didn't get to see it though. She was sad that I couldn't be there. We also had one here in Castries. His name is Miguel and he's 9 years old. It was a fun few days! I added some pictures today, no worries.
Other than that, I've been doing well. I'm still alive, we're still having fun. I caught some hermit Crabs and some sheep and lizards this week. I added some pictures of the Hermit crab.
Tell everyone that I say hello! Tell Dad I say happy Fathers Day! Love ya Dad!
Love,
Brad