I found out that I am staying in St. Vincent....BUT....I will be going back to serve in my favorite area, Calliaqua! Woo Hoo! I will be serving with Elder Rice, from Texas. He's been out for about 10 months now. President Mehr came and visited with us here in St. Vincent to check out the situation here, and told me that he needed me to sty here and that there was a reason why I was sent back here. All of the other missionaries on the island got moved to new areas, so I will be the most experienced St. Vincent Missionary on the island. I'm really excited to go back and see my converts and the members there. It will be awesome! So you can send that package, because according to president, I might be here for a few more transfers.
Elder George is headed home. He will only be in the Caribbean for 2 more days. Its weird to see that a lot of my companions are home and getting ready to leave soon. Its crazy! Im excited for him though. He served a good mission. Elder George also unfortunately lost my card reader....so I might have to borrow one or I might just have to wait till next week to send pictures. Sorry! Ill see if one of the other missionaries has one that I can borrow....
This transfer was rough, but it went really quick. After reading Roberts e-mail....I can see that were in similar situations. Its hard to teach someone who has a hard heart. Its even harder to teach members who have a hard heart, and that was the situation we were in this past transfer. President Mehr is sending some new missionaries here though, and hopefully that will go well.
We played dominoes, and risk, and soccer to day for P-Day. We'll head back soon to do our laundry, and shop. F.H.E. will be tonight with the Young Single Adults, so Ill have to get some pictures as this will be my last time there. The members in Callaiqua were really excited to hear that I was coming back. Elder George and I blanked that area ten months ago, and now that hes leaving...its cool that they're sending me back. They'll always get one of us. :) I also get to take more pictures there because I lost a lot of them when my flash drive got erased in St. Lucia. It will be cool to be sent back. That doesn't happen to many missionaries.
That's about all that happened this week. I'm doing okay, and I'm feeling good. The test results showed that it is not lupus, which is good, but that means that something else is causing problems. Hopefully well figure it out someday. President Mehr and his Wife are AWESOME!!! I like them a lot, and they're making some big changes in the mission. Ill keep you posted.
Sorry about the pictures! I had some good ones to send to you too....:( Ill get them to you next week, I promise!!!
I love you guys!
Elder Brad Wilson
I love you guys!
Elder Brad Wilson