August 3, 2012

Lots of PICTURES!

Dear Mama,

No, I have not got the Test Results back yet. The doctor only works like 2 days per week! Sheesh.....I should get them today...hopefully. I'll try and let you know ASAP. BUT DON"T WORRY. I'm just fine Mom. If it was that bad, you'd be in constant contact with the mission nurse and the President. No news is good news. :)

About the Branch...No the President hasn't come, and there is still a lot of contention. The 1st and 2nd counselor of the branch won't talk to us or shake our hands or anything. It's kind of awkward. I bet missionaries will be taken out of the branch or they might just switch all four of us out. For some reason, the members really don't like my companion. I don't know the whole story, but they say that there was a lot of contention last transfer as well and he started a lot of it. I'm not sure what is going to happen. You'll know about transfers next week though. We should get our calls this coming Saturday.

I attached a lot of pictures today. This morning around 7:00 am (5:00am your time) We hiked up to the Dark View Falls. They are some really cool waterfalls botanical gardens, so it was really cool to explore around in the jungle next to the waterfalls. There were 2 or 3 big falls and a few smaller ones. Too bad we can't go swimming. There are some cool little pools that would be AWESOME to swim around in...

I'm also going to send another e-mail with some more pictures. I can't remember what pictures they are, but I saved it as a draft last week, and forgot to send it, so I'll send them this week.

Tell Brother McKell that I say hello!

Other than that, not much has happened. We're still alive and well here in the 100 % humidity of the Caribbean. I still weigh about 150 lbs, and I can't seem to gain any weight for the life of me. I eat like crazy, but walking up these hills and sweating like a fat pig next to a fire pit seems to keep the weight off of me. Oh well.....

That's all for this week! I'll try and have more information about the test results and transfers next week!

Love ya!!!

Brad