August 13, 2012

Hello Family!!

Mama,

There's not a lot to write this week, and I'm really hungry because we had no food at the apartment, so this letter is going to be short.....First of all... I love you! I'm alive and well in Calliaqua. Elder Rice and I are getting along well, and we had a great week this week. We taught 24 lessons in 4 days. Unfortunately, none of our investigators came to church, which just means "work harder". Here's a lot of pictures for you guys. There from the past week or two. I like the one that says "Boye for We". It's for a campaign thing that's going on, but I took the picture because I looked at it as Alex Boye. :)

The picture where I have long, girl hair, was at a members house. The McDowalds. The girls here on the islands put in fake hair because they think theirs is too dark and thick. We were over at their house a few days ago, and they wanted to put it in my hair, so they clipped and stuck, and got it all fixed in my hair, and this was the result. Not bad! :)

The rest of the pictures are just some cool ones I took. I hope you like them!

Happy Birthday Dad.

I love you guys!
B-rad :)