Mama,
Grenada is great! Grenada is an Island just below St. Vincent, so it feels really good to have an ocean breeze all the time. You don't get that in Guyana. I don't have my new address, because the area I'm in is in the middle of no where! It takes about 90 minutes to drive from one end of the island to the other, and We're about 60 minutes away from any other Elders. Elder Jeppson is great. We had a really tough week last week because neither of us know the area, so last week was rough. Sunday was a pretty cool experience though. We have church in our apartment! There are only 7 members in our branch. I am the Branch Leader for this area, which means I conduct and kind of preside at the meetings every Sunday. (Is the Lord trying to prepare me for something????) I blessed and passed the Sacrament, picked and conducted the hymns, gave a talk, taught Gospel Principles, and taught the Priesthood lesson. It's going to be a fun few transfers here!
Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my camera today because we traveled down to be with the other Elders and I left my backpack in the apartment. I'll add some pictures next week though because I already have some sweet ones.
I'm so excited for General Conference in a few weeks! Mission General Conferences are the best. I think we'll be watching conference on the south side of the island (St. Georges, the main city), so there should be about 30 or 40 members total at General Conf. (There aren't many members of the Church here on Grenada.)
I can't believe how much the family has grown up and that Lex has brown hair!! I liked the Blonde hair! I'm excited to come and watch soccer games soon and I will gladly teach Kam how to drive if you don't want to. I decided that I spent too much of my time back home putting the kids down, so now it's time for me to help build them up. I miss you guys like crazy, but I'll see you in about 3 months! I love you!!
Love,
Brad