August 15, 2011

Pro's and Con's


Mama and Family,
 
Happy Birthday DAD!!!! Love ya!

Holy Cow!! Summer's over already?!? That was the fastest 3 months of my life. I got the package that you sent me for Fete day! I took some pictures of me and some members in our branch wearing purple, so if the computer will let me, I'll add some of them to this e-mail. If the computer won't let me, I'll make some time to go and send a blank e-mail with a few pictures for you. Ask the kids what they want to know about the mission field/Barbados next week and I'll answer some specific questions.
 
Oh yeah, Can you and Rylee make 2 Mix CD's for me? I want one of them that is a fun/upbeat CD for P-days, and a good mormon tabernacle choir/hymns CD for the rest of the week. On the P-Day CD, just find some fun or cool songs that are related to church or missionary work. Thanks Mama!
 
I found out there are a few pros and cons to this heat.
Cons:
-when you get out of the shower, you're still wet after you dry off.
-you have to sleep with a fan blowing on you during the night cuz if you dont, you wake up and there's a big sweat puddle on your bed  sheets.
-There is no "cold side" of the pillow.
 
PROS: (So far i've only found 1)
-When you sit on the toilet, the seat is NEVER cold! :)
 
Some of the people I'm working with huh....Hm. I'll have to send some pictures sometime so you know who these people are.

1st, Kim Jones - She is 35 years old, has a 13 year old daughter, not married. We have been teaching her for a while now. She knows that what we're teaching her is true, but is afraid her friends wont stay friends with her if she leaves the church she's been at for 30 years. She would be such a great member! She LOVES to help and to cook food for parties and gatherings.

2nd, Shantelle Padmore, She is 26 years old. has a 2 year old son, not married. has been taught a lot by us. She is getting baptized on the 27th!  Woo hoo! She is very quiet and won't tell us much about herself. We need her to open up a little bit more so we can get some concerns out of here. 

Other than that, we're working with a few others, but my times almost up for the day. The computer won't let me attach any pictures either. :( Sorry! I'll try to go to a different library next week so I can send some! 

Keep praying and reading the scriptures! I love and miss ya!

Love, 
Elder Wilson