August 29, 2011

Still doing well

Mom,

I didn't get an e-mail from you, but I hope everything is going well back home. This week went by really quickly. I baptized 1 person this last week (Youlanda Toney is her name; 15 yrs old) and I'll baptize 2 people tomorrow (Shantelle Padmore; 24 yrs, and Kim Jones; 35 yrs old) They all asked me to baptize them because I'm awesome. Ha ha. People just like me more than my companion. I guess I'm more compatible or I fit in better with people, so it makes them comfortable around me.

I sent you some fete day pictures. I took those pictures at church two weeks ago. Hope you guys had fun celebrating!

Sorry this letter is so short. We dont have a full P-Day today. President Gamiette and about 40 missionaries from around the West Indies are coming in today for Zone Conference tomorrow, so we need to go pick them up at random times throughout the day. I'm still doing great out here. I'll let you know next week about transfers and whether or not I get a new companion or stay in Barbados.

Love ya tons!!

Elder Wilson   :)
Fete Day Purple!
 





A second email today:
Mom,
I dont have much time to write back, but I thought I'd take a minute to let you know I got your e-mail. I experienced my 1st hurricane, but I'm alright. We should hnother few coming soon though. I'll be safe, no worries. I never realized how much I love you . I can imagine dad talking to those boys. Love ya dad! Ha ha. Ps, Transfer calls came today in my interview with President Gamiette. I will be serving in Black Rock, Barbados, ( few towns over from Oistins) and I'll be serving with Elder Meredith (An Elder from Guyana.) Woo hoo!
Thought I'd let you know! Love ya tons!
Elder Wilson    :)     <3