August 8, 2011

Rain, rain, rain!

Hello my beautiful mama!
It sounds like you had a way fun week! I'm way glad that your job is going well! Please keep some of my old seminary Teachers posted on my mission! Maybe you could post some of my pictures in their classes! Motivate some other kids in seminary!! 

Congratulations Coleman on bearing your testimony and Warren on your baptism! Your Heavenly Father is very proud of you. He is very happy when we try to be good and when we bear our testimonies. I bear my testimony like 10 times per day! Keep being good and helping your mom and dad. They're gettin old so they need some extra help sometimes. :)

Lexi! I love Mr. Teuscher! He's a way cool guy! Just remember to try hard in school and get smarter so you can be smart, athletic, and pretty! Triple Whammy!! :)

Kamryn, You're makin TONS of money! Keep up the hard work! You could have a cell phone in no time! I'm going to try and send you and Ry, and Lex some sea shells next week, I just need to find out how much it costs. They're some pretty ones I found on the beach! 

I cant believe Ry wrecked my favorite car....:( goes to show that guys are truly better drivers than women...case closed.

I had a super fast week! The days are beginning to blur together! Its going by so fast!!!! It has been raining like crazy here! It is the wet season by the way....anyways, our apartment flooded last night, and E. Winzy and I had to get up at 1 am to sweep it all up. I was not a happy camper. I was tired, wet, and our apartment smells now. We're going to have to do some more cleaning later today. 

I had 3 girls ask me to marry them this week. New Record! :) Lots of girls are very forward here, so we have to be careful because some girls see "Friendly" as "Flirting"....That causes issues sometimes. 

We played some beach volleyball this morning at 6 am. It was super fun, but it got way hot when the sun came all the way out. My team won, dad would have been proud. I was making diving saves, and spiking like crazy! I'm just good. I had sand all over though! I had sand stuck on my arms, shirt, legs, and in my crack! Good thing we got to shower right after...

We're going to go clean now, but I'll try to take some more pictures this next week. I hardly took any last week! I have a few to send you though, but I cant remember if I sent them last week because the computer was being stupid. So if I send you one you've already seen, just don't worry about it. :)
I love you TONS! I'm being good, and I'm happy! Stay safe!






Elder Wilson