I dont know why my e-mail came late. I re-sent it, so I guess you got a few copies. That's crazy that even RY has good grades! I must have been a good example student. Ha ha. I'm glad Coleman loves the package. I like all of those ones, but we cant wear skinny ties, so I decided I'd send them for him. Be sure he gets to show them off a little. :) Did the girls like their letters? Be sure they look up the scripture references I sent them. I expect some letter back too! I just dont know how much it will cost here.......
I'm glad you liked the pictures. I have some more for you this week! I caught an Iguana on Friday. It weighed about 15-20 lbs. They're huge! I've seen a few of them around, and this one was just chillin up by a members house, so we decided to catch it and take some pictures! We played basketball this morning. Our zone here in St.Vincent is all good at basketball, so we had some intense games. I climbed up a huge coconut tree this week. I'll add some pictures so you believe me. Coconuts here are DELICIOUS! We'll have to visit some time so you can try some of the food i've tried. St. Vincent has a Subway! We're going to eat there today. It's probably the only subway I'll ever see here in the west indies, so I'm going to take advantage of it while I can. ha ha
Elder George and I are doing really well together. People like us out here. Elder george and I just click. Our teaching is good, we get along, and we would definately be good friends back home if we would have known each other. My favotire companion yet. The other Elders really messed up relationships with the members and some investigators, but we're doing really well at building it back up. We already have 3 investigators ready to be baptized real soon. It's cool to see them change their lives and start to realize true happiness.
I think I'm going to buy a Ukulele/small guitar out here so I can re-learn how to play hymns on it and use it for lessons, church, etc...I'm going to look around today.
St. Vincent has really humbled me this past two weeks. The people here are more poor than in Barbados. They have smaller houses, they dont have running water very often, they have a limited amount of clothes and hardly any money. It really makes me sad thinking about how much I took for granted. We are rich Mom. Tell the family and anyone reading this letter. Dont ever think your home is too small or not nice enough. The people here would absolutely love to have just 1/4 of the size of house that we have. We are blessed. Don't forget that.
I love you Mom. I wish I would have told you that more often while I was back home. I wish I would have been a better example and not made so many dumb decisions. I apologize for always wanting to hang out with my friends instead of the family. I never realized how much I loved my little brother and sisters and my Mom and Dad until I didn't have them around anymore. I love you tons, but I'm needed out here. I could never come home early from such a great and marvelous work among the children of men. How can I keep this gift to myself when I could lift somebody else? People need me out here, and I'm going to work my hardest to help them the best a 19 year old white boy can. :)
*********************Look up Mosiah 2:41***********************
-It's King Benjamin speaking to his people after he's built his tower. I love what he says in this verse. :)
<3 Love ya,
Elder Wilson
I think I'm going to buy a Ukulele/small guitar out here so I can re-learn how to play hymns on it and use it for lessons, church, etc...I'm going to look around today.
St. Vincent has really humbled me this past two weeks. The people here are more poor than in Barbados. They have smaller houses, they dont have running water very often, they have a limited amount of clothes and hardly any money. It really makes me sad thinking about how much I took for granted. We are rich Mom. Tell the family and anyone reading this letter. Dont ever think your home is too small or not nice enough. The people here would absolutely love to have just 1/4 of the size of house that we have. We are blessed. Don't forget that.
I love you Mom. I wish I would have told you that more often while I was back home. I wish I would have been a better example and not made so many dumb decisions. I apologize for always wanting to hang out with my friends instead of the family. I never realized how much I loved my little brother and sisters and my Mom and Dad until I didn't have them around anymore. I love you tons, but I'm needed out here. I could never come home early from such a great and marvelous work among the children of men. How can I keep this gift to myself when I could lift somebody else? People need me out here, and I'm going to work my hardest to help them the best a 19 year old white boy can. :)
*********************Look up Mosiah 2:41***********************
-It's King Benjamin speaking to his people after he's built his tower. I love what he says in this verse. :)
<3 Love ya,
Elder Wilson