Ha ha ha ha. I can't believe that Lex made better cookies than me!
I have something you're gonna love!!! Flight Plans! I leave Trinidad on MAY 8th.
I will arrive in SLC that night around 6:00 p.m.
I thought that would brighten your day. :)
This week went really well for us. We had a fun time teaching and sweating like crazy. We also had a baptism yesterday! I attached some pictures. It was a really pretty cove that she (Jenny Baptiste) was baptized in. She had to get re baptized 3 times because her foot or her dress came up. She was a trooper though, and she finally got it. :)
Friday was really fun as well. We have a family in our branch called the Branch's. They're from England, and they're tons of fun! Sis. Branch is great. She doesn't like shy people, so her and I get along really well! I actually call her "Mum" like on James Bond because she reminds me of James Bond's boss lady. She just laughs every time. Well the Branch's took us over to the other side of the island on Friday, and took us to a big fish fry! They had EVERYTHING you can imagine! Octopus, lobster, shrimp, fish cakes, every type of fish you can imagine, and lots of other foods. They treated us to dinner that night, and we had a blast. It is usually a kind of touristy event, but that particular Friday, there was hardly any white people there. I have some videos, but I'll have to show them to you in a few weeks.
We found some shells today on the beach, and we're planning on going back and finding more later. It's so nice and relaxing to walk along the beach and catch crabs and find sea shells and skip rocks. It's a good way to relieve stress. I'm really going to miss the ocean. That's why we're going back as soon as we're finished e-mailing. :)
That's about all for this week! I just realized something though.......If I'm stopping in Dallas....Can I coordinate with Ry and try and see her there???!? Maybe she could talk to her Mission President, and I could try and meet her at the Airport for half an hour or so....? Relay this info to Rylee and let me know what her mission president says.
I love you guys!
Love,
Brad
This week went really well for us. We had a fun time teaching and sweating like crazy. We also had a baptism yesterday! I attached some pictures. It was a really pretty cove that she (Jenny Baptiste) was baptized in. She had to get re baptized 3 times because her foot or her dress came up. She was a trooper though, and she finally got it. :)
Friday was really fun as well. We have a family in our branch called the Branch's. They're from England, and they're tons of fun! Sis. Branch is great. She doesn't like shy people, so her and I get along really well! I actually call her "Mum" like on James Bond because she reminds me of James Bond's boss lady. She just laughs every time. Well the Branch's took us over to the other side of the island on Friday, and took us to a big fish fry! They had EVERYTHING you can imagine! Octopus, lobster, shrimp, fish cakes, every type of fish you can imagine, and lots of other foods. They treated us to dinner that night, and we had a blast. It is usually a kind of touristy event, but that particular Friday, there was hardly any white people there. I have some videos, but I'll have to show them to you in a few weeks.
We found some shells today on the beach, and we're planning on going back and finding more later. It's so nice and relaxing to walk along the beach and catch crabs and find sea shells and skip rocks. It's a good way to relieve stress. I'm really going to miss the ocean. That's why we're going back as soon as we're finished e-mailing. :)
That's about all for this week! I just realized something though.......If I'm stopping in Dallas....Can I coordinate with Ry and try and see her there???!? Maybe she could talk to her Mission President, and I could try and meet her at the Airport for half an hour or so....? Relay this info to Rylee and let me know what her mission president says.
I love you guys!
Love,
Brad