April 8, 2013

LOVED General Conference!

This week has been great! I loved conference! Did anyone else notice what the general authorities focused on this session? In case you missed it, they focused a TON on successful marriages, and the blessings that come from a determined and righteous couple. I heard those talks loud and clear. :) Ha ha

I can't believe how fast this week went. We had a pretty successful week here in Grenville, Grenada. We spent two and a half days out of our area (To travel to the more developed side of the island and sleep over for conference), and we still managed to get our average of weekly numbers. We got caught in the rain once or twice, and it felt SO good! It's beel blazing hot lately! Elder Jeppson has a alarm clock that keeps track of the temperature for the day, and this past week we never saw it below 85 degrees and 65 percent humidity! We sweated like crazy! Maybe if I stopped sweating so much, I could gain a little weight!! :)

President Mehr is currently on the island. We're having a mini conference tomorrow, and then he will be spending the ENTIRE day with only Elder Jeppson and I. Why, you might ask? I have no idea. I think he wants to know more about the Grenville area, since it's only been opened for a short time. I'm both nervous and excited at the same time. Nervous, because....well......He's the Mission President! And excited because I get to learn from him and it will be a good experience for my trainee. I'll let you know how that goes!

Tell Coleman I say Happy Birthday! I wrote it down in my planner, so I remembered it, but I forgot to e-mail it and tell him.

I'm adding some pictures from this past week! I hope you like them! I love you and I'll talk to you more next week!

Love,

Brad