April 3, 2013

Holiday in the Caribbean

Mama,

That sounds so fun! It makes me think about home too much though, so I won't dwell on it long. I'm full of mixed emotions lately. I am super excited to come home and see everyone, but on the other hand, I'm so sad to be leaving the Caribbean and the people here. It's a weird feeling. I think I might try and buy a little convertible when I get back home. Maybe a miata, or if the celica is fixed up, I might talk to dad about buying that one. I'll worry about that later though.

This week was really fast. We had an average week here. We taught about 20 lessons this past week, and most of them were focusing on the Book of Mormon. I figured, that because the church is REALLY new to this area, that the more people that had copies of the Book of Mormon, the better. We've given out a lot of copies, and we're finding a lot of new people to teach. It's too bad that I won't be here to see most of them baptized. We're going to set some baptism dates today and see if we can help some people to be baptized before the end of the transfer.

Things are going alright here in Grenada. I'm sorry I didn't e-mail yesterday. It was a huge holiday in the Caribbean, so everything was closed...and I mean everything. We didn't get to shop, e-mail, or go anywhere that involved employees because everyone had the day off. It was weird. I don't have long today, because we have some appointments in about an hour, so I have to go early this week. I'll try to write more and send more pictures next week!

I love you guys!

Love,
Brad