Oh my heck! I just realized that this will be the last e-mail you get from me on my mission!! Time just keeps getting faster and faster! Next week at this time, I will be in Trinidad with President Mehr. I'll get my exit interview, and I leave early Wednesday morning. I am excited to see you at the airport! Organize it however you want to. I know that some of the family will want to be there, so feel free to let them know, or not. I don't really have a preference anymore, I'm just excited to see you all again!
Michelle is going on a mission??!?!? What the heck!? That's SO cool! Way to be Michelle! Tell her I'm proud of her for setting a good example. :)
Things have been great here. So far, Yvette's baptism is still good for Saturday! She brought her whole family to church yesterday! Usually there's about 10 members at church each Sunday, but with her and her family, we had 17!! 5 of them had baptismal dates! Woo hoo! What a way to leave the mission huh? I'm glad I was able to find at least a few more people to bless before I have to leave. I'll try and get some good pictures, so I can show them to you when I get back.
This week was tough. It rained a TON, so a lot of our numbers were low this week. But the lessons that we had were fantastic! Grenville has never had so many people at church with a baptismal date since the areas been open a year ago. I can't wait to visit someday in the future, and see how the branch has grown. That will be awesome!
That's about all for this week. We're doing SO good here in Grenada. We are finding people here that are really searching to be closer to God. It's such a good feeling to be able to help them find Him the right way. I found a great chapter in the Book of Mormon. Read Moroni Chapter 7. :)
I love you all and I'll see you in a week! (ish...:))
- Brad